Contact us to discuss your future project or book your free estimate for any services we offer: 813-816-6162
Benefits of performing a dryer vent Cleaning
- Reduces drying time.
- Conserves energy
- Extends the life of your dryer.
- Helps prevent fires.
- Eliminates dust & mold issues
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning
Other services we offer
- Install new dryer vent duct
- Relocate your dryer vent duct
- Sanitizing the dryer vent
- Booster fan installed
- Lint Alert installed
- Maintenance program
- Clean the inside of the dryer and behind
Our visual Inspection process includes checking:
- Exhaust duct
- Outside cover
- Lint traps
- Joint connections
- Termination point
- Washer hoses
- Proper clearance from wall
Inspection camera is used to help with what we can't see.
According to The Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Obstructed dryer vents are the source of thousands of house fires every year. People often ignore or don't recognize the signs of a clogged dryer vent, and this seemingly small oversight can have disastrous results, including the loss of life and property. The best way to prevent house fires from starting in or around your dryer, is to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned by TheGo2guy.
- Remove the outside flip cover.
- Insert a cable drive in to the duct
- Send it down the duct to loosen the lint.
- Pull back cable drive with loosen lint to the vacuum.
- Put back filp cover, make sure it opens and closes
- Go inside and clean the dryer lint screen, exhaust fins and around the of the dryer.
- Make sure there is 6 inches of clearance from wall to back of dryer.
- Turn the dryer on to make sure airflow is good.
We offer to 2 different services for dryer venting cleaning.
- Basic Cleaning--Clean the dryer vent only from the outside flip down the vent to the dryer. Pull lint back to a vacuum.
- Premium Cleaning--Measure exhaust air flow before we start cleaning. Clean flip, then clean from the outside down the duct to the dryer. Remove duct from the back of dryer and clean the dryer exhaust duct, exhaust fins, lint trap and all the lint and debris around the dryer. Check for good clearance 4" to 6" inches from the wall to the dryer to keep the duct from getting crushed. We perform a final inspection and a final reading of the air flow comming out of the duct. We will leave you a before & after report when done.
Warning signs, the need for cleaning indicators
- Dryer takes over 50 minutes to dry a load
- Dryer is hot to touch on top
- Overheat shutoff turns off dryer to prevent a fire
- Dryer lint is collecting on the inside of the dryer door
- There is a slight burning smell when drying
- Humidity inside the dryer door
- Excessive lint & pet hair on dark clothing
- Never cleaned vent before
- Moldy smell
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint behind dryer
We offer a PRESCHEDULED dryer vent cleaning program.
You will receive $20.00 off our Premium Cleaning Services, once or twice a year. When your first cleaning is done, we automatically schedule your next cleaning date.
The cost is based on a yearly cleaning.
Residential customers only
We do offer a cleaning program for our commercial customers.